<<2005


03.04.06
I'm a bad bad webmistress. Those of you with flowersforthedead email addresses may have noticed a lack of mail recently.

I switched hosting services, and set up the email on the new system. And tested email. And it worked perfectly! Well...it turned out it was still, somehow, using the old company's information to filter things the right way. I rarely get mail at that address, so I thought nothing of getting no mail for a while. But then I started to become suspicious. I get little email to that address, not no email. So I tested. And yes, I had turned the domain's email into the Black Hole of Calcutta from which nothing, not even a solitary zero or one, could escape.

Now, finally, it should all be working though! I've been able to send and recieve mail, so you should too.


<<2005


..close..